Watch as New Products are Added...



Country PotPourri

MySpace

Linkedin

Ryze



Country PotPourri

Our Etsy Store

Our Milk Money

Our eBay Store

Wednesday, April 9, 2008
Pouring Candles Today!!
Lots of different scents...all jar candles are being poured today. Seems that the Food Scents are the most popular at this time - Banana Nut Bread, Maple Butter, Maple Pecan, Southern Pecan Pie (just to name a few). Makes you hungry, huh? Now imagine smelling them burning in your kitchen, living room, wherever...

Labels: , , ,

1 Comments:

You go girl! Thanks so much for your commet on my blog. I wanted to take a moment and stop by to say hello. Look at your blog! You rock...and yes, you have made me hungry, and even though I am a southern woman I hate pecan pie...lol....but your post, well, I do so love the scent. Brings back memories of my mama and nannie (southern word for grandmother)... in the kitchen during the holidays...love you honey! Gonna send you a private email in a bit....~Jenn

April 9, 2008 at 6:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home