Watch as New Products are Added...



Country PotPourri

MySpace

Linkedin

Ryze



Country PotPourri

Our Etsy Store

Our Milk Money

Our eBay Store

Monday, April 14, 2008
Website...
I am trying to update the website. When completed, it will have so many cool features - a wish list, consultant log in, shopping cart (with actual quantities of items available), an events calendar and so much more.

I just wanted to let everyone know since I haven't sent out very many updates lately. I really want to have the new site completed before I start sending out updates...wouldn't want the site to be down when you visit.

Have a GREAT evening!
1 Comments:

looks like it has been a while since you've blogged, but I stopped by the web site and it looks great!

July 28, 2008 at 11:21 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home